Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pigskin Pick 'Em - Week 4

I started 9-1 on Sunday before losing 3 in a row in the late games, but picked up a win on Monday night to go 10-4 on the week. That makes me 40-22 so far this season.

The misses this past week.

Cincainnati -5.5 over Cleveland - Got the winner right, but failed against the spread.
Dallas -3.5 over Denver - Dallas is a mess.
St. Louis +10.5 against San Francisco - Oops.
San Diego +6.5 against Pittsburgh - Oh so close, but the Steelers pull out the 10 point win.

Week 5 Predictions

@Buffalo -6.5 over Cleveland - This is a big number for Buffalo, but let's go with it.
Pittsburgh -10.5 over @Detroit - Seriously, the number could be 20.5 and I'd still take the Steelers in this one.
@Kansas City +8.5 over Dallas - I think the Cowboys win the game, just not by 9 point.
Minnesota -10.5 over @St Louis - The Rams are a bad, bad football team.
@NY Giants -16.5 over Oakland - The Raiders are a bad, bad, bad.....well, I guess they're a football team.
Tampa Bay +13.5 over @Philadelphia - Look, Tampa sucks, I just don't think they lose this one by 2 TDs.
@Carolina -3.5 over Washington - I got nuthin', just a hunch.
@Baltimore -8.5 over Cincinnati - The Ravens are pissed. Not a good thing if you are a Bengal.
Atlanta +2.5 over @San Francisco - San Fran kicked butt last week, but this ain't the Rams.
Jacksonville +0.5 over @Seattle - Home team favored by less than a point? Take the Jags.
@Arizona -5.5 over Houston - Larry Fitzgerald goes wild.
New England -3.5 over @Denver - I'm a Pats fan, who else am I gonna pick?
Indianapolis -3.5 over @ Tennessee - 3.5? Really? Should be 13.5.
NY Jets -1.5 over @Miami - Hate the Jets. Hate the Dolphins. Jets are a better team.

No comments: