Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pigskin Pick 'Em - Week 7

Better week this week, as we go 8-5 to bring our total to 59-44 for the season.

What I missed...

Minnesota +4.5 over @Pittsburgh - I thought the Vikes would this game outright, but the Steelers showed up for this one.
@Carolina -7.5 over Buffalo - It really is difficult picking these games between bad teams.
NY Jets -6.5 over @Oakland - OK, I hate the Jets and I thought, just maybe, the Raiders would keep this thing close. Nope.
Atlanta +3.5 over @Dallas - With the Cowboys, it all depends on which Tony Romo shows up. This week, it was the good Romo.......I chose poorly.
@NY Giants -7.5 over Arizona - I got nuthin'. I went back and forth on this game and finally decided to pick the Giants to cover at home. One again, I chose poorly.


Week 8 Picks. (Teams in bold are my picks)

Houston Texans (-3.5) @ Buffalo Bills
Cleveland Browns @ Chicago Bears (-13.5)
Seattle Seahawks @ Dallas Cowboys (-9.5)
St. Louis Rams @ Detroit Lions (-3.5)
San Francisco 49ers @ Indianapolis Colts (-12.5)
Miami Dolphins @ New York Jets (-3.5)
Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens (-3.5)
New York Giants (+2.5) @ Philadelphia Eagles
Jacksonville Jaguars (+2.5) @ Tennessee Titans
Oakland Raiders @ San Diego Chargers (-16.5)
Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers (-3.5)
Carolina Panthers @ Arizona Cardinals (-9.5)
Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints (-9.5)

No comments: