Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pigskin Pick 'Em - Week 6

Crazy week in the NFL this week, as we go 5-9 with our picks. That's 2 straight losing weeks. This makes us 51-39 on the season.

This past weeks bad calls.....

@Cincinnati -4.5 over Houston - I just can't figure these 2 teams out.
NY Giants +3.5 over @New Orleans - I thought the Giants D would be able to get to Brees. Nope!
@Washington -6.5 over Kansas City - These are 2 bad teams and Washington is obviously getting worse by the day.
@Jacksonville -9.5 over St Louis - Got the winner correct, missed on the spread.
@Pittsburgh -14.5 over Cleveland - Same as the Jacksonville game.
@Seattle -2.5 over Arizona - What was I thinking.
Philadelphia -14.5 over @Oakland - Oakland has a pretty good defense, but their offense stinks. It was good enough to beat the Eagles, however.
@ NY Jets -9.5 over Buffalo - Scratching my head over this one. Me thinks the Jets are in big trouble.
Tennessee +9.5 @New England - I originally picked the Pats, then changed it when II heard the forecast called for heavy rain and wind. So I turn the game on and it's freakin' snowing. At that point, it was to late to change it back, which I would of. The Pats are a much better snow team than they are in the rain.

I will post my Week 7 picks a little later.

No comments: