Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pigskin Pick 'Em - Week 3

I've been doing the Pigskin Pick 'Em thing on espn.com for a while now, but for the first time, I decided to try picking against the spread, instead of just winners and losers. I had 9 wins in each of the first 2 weeks and went 12-4 this week.

This weeks misses were...

I took Tennessee and the points against the Jets. I just thought this might be the week the Titans put it together....wrong.

I took Kansas City +9.5 over the Eagles. Donovan who?

I took Houston -3 over Jacksonville. I am now convinced the Texans are the most over-hyped team of the '09 season.

I took Pittsburgh -4.5 over the Bengals. Not only do the Steelers not cover, but Cincinnati wins outright? C'mon, really?

This coming week could be a tough one, with some big spreads on the board. Here are my picks for week 4.

Chicago -10.5 over Detroit
Cincinnati -5.5 over Cleveland
Indianapolis -8.5 over Seattle
NY Giants -9.5 over Kansas City
Tampa Bay +7.5 over Washington
Jacksonville +2.5 over Tennessee
Houston -9.5 over Oakland
New England -2.5 over Baltimore
NY Jets +6.5 over New Orleans
Miami +1.5 over Buffalo
Dallas -3.5 over Denver
St Louis +10.5 over San Fransisco
San Diego +6.5 over Pittsburgh
Minnesota +3.5 over Green Bay

No comments: