Friday, May 15, 2009

Sports News and Notes.......

So, it's been about 24 hours since the Bruins lost in OT and I have to say, I'm not feeling any better about the horrible sports day that was yesterday.

Big Papi is out of the lineup tonight and I'm thinking......what the heck took so long? The lack of production has been absolutely frustrating. His bat speed just isn't what it used to be.

Lester just gave up a bomb to Ichiro, but he's still pitching well.

Me thinks the Celtics are going to go down on Sunday night. I certainly hope not, but I have a bad feeling.

How would you like to be the guy or gal who has to sew the name Jakubauskas on the back of that guys uniform. I guess it's better than having to sew Saltalamacchia.

Nice job by Joe Nathan, giving up 3 in the 9th to the Yankees, allowing New York to escape with a win............Nice work Joe.

No comments: