Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Little 'Bout Me and This Blog

Well, a couple of my friends are blogging and figured I might give it a go, since I always seem to have something to say.

So, you may be asking what this blog will be about? It will mostly contain sports stuff, some random thoughts and just about anything that may be on my mind at the time. I will for the most part stay away from politics and religion, but I will discuss them here, to give you a sense of where I stand on those issues.

Politics - I consider myself to be a Libertarian. I believe in a woman's right to choose and I also believe in the death penalty. While I believe some taxes are necessary, I think they should be kept at a minimum. The smaller the government, the better.

Religion - I don't believe in it, period. I don't believe in a god, supreme being or any other cultish crutch. To me, the only difference between any major religion and a cult is the size of the flock. They are one in the same, and neither has any bearing on my life, whatsoever. Now, with that being said, I have no problem with people who do believe in such things, I just choose to channel my faith in other directions.

Sports - I'm a Boston/New England guy all the way. So, you will read a lot about the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics and Bruins in this space.

That's it for now, more at a later date.

No comments: